Vehicle Damage Assessor / VDA / Vehicle Estimator:
- Salary: £35,000 per annum – Also the opportunity for bonuses, upsell, performance, targets.
- Hours: 40 hours a week – Start and finish times can be negotiated.
- Benefits: 23 days holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays, Pension.
We have fantastic opportunities for an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Accident Damage Estimator to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Manchester area.
To be considered for this role you must be currently working in an accident repair centre in an identical role or have done so in the last 3 years.
You must have working experience of Audatex (or similar estimating software) and ideally hold an ATA VDA.
Key role and responsibilities as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- To conduct vehicle inspections in order to produce an accurate repair estimate/costs.
- You will ensure our work providers menu pricing schedules and repair methodologies and key information for each contract is being adhered too on each job.
- You will work within our guidelines to ensure that the workflow volume meets targets.
- Use computerised estimating systems
- Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Liaise regularly with insurance and accident management companies with any updates or queries relating to relevant jobs.
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
• Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
• ATA is advantageous but not essential
• Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor – £35,000 – Manchester – Bodyshop
VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Vehicle Estimator