Vehicle Damage Assessor / VDA Vacancy:
- Up to £40,000 + Bonus
- Welcome Bonus
- 23 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Permanent Role
- Pension and company Benefits.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Swindon area.
To be considered for this role you must be currently working in an accident repair centre in an identical role or have done so in the last 3 years. You must have working experience of Audatex (or similar estimating software) and ideally hold an ATA VDA
Key role and responsibilities as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Accurately and professionally assess a wide range of vehicles
- Use computerised estimating systems
- Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Liaise regularly with insurance engineers
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Piam Pishgoo on 01202 552915 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor – Up to £40k – Bodyshop – Swindon
VDA / Vehicle Estimator / Damage Assessor / Audatex