Vehicle Damage Assessor / VDA Vacancy:
- Salary up to £50,000 + Bonus
- Permanent Role
- Great company benefits.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Croydon area.
Key role and responsibilities as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Accurately and professionally assess a wide range of vehicles
- Use computerised estimating systems
- Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Liaise regularly with insurance engineers
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the VDA role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Piam Pishgoo on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor – Up to £50k – Bodyshop – Croydon
VDA / Vehicle Estimator / Damage Assessor / Audatex