Vehicle Technician – Gravesend – Vehicle Technician
Location – Gravesend
Job Title – Vehicle Technician
Salary – £31,000 – £40,000 OTE
Our client is a main dealership in Gravesend are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department, offering a fantastic basic salary and bonus structure.
- Monday – Friday, with 1 in 4 Saturdays paid as overtime.
- MOT license and accreditation will be given to the Vehicle Technician
- Bonus is paid on labour sales
Key responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Undertake maintenance, servicing a vehicle and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard as the Vehicle Technician.
- As the Vehicle Technician you will carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis of vehicles, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and vehicle manufacturer standards
Minimum requirements for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Vehicle Technician (or similar)
- Must have a Driving License
Vehicle Technician – Main Dealership – Vehicle Technician
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician role, please apply today!