Vehicle Technician – Harlow – Vehicle Technician
Location – Harlow
Job Title – Vehicle Technician
Salary – £32000 – £34000 OTE £42,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a Volume brand dealership in Harlow.
The Vehicle Technician role comes with a basic salary of around £32k – £34k depending on qualifications and experience with a realistic OTE of £42,000+ Full manufacturing training and fantastic opportunities for progression.
- Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a Rota’d Saturday normally 1 in 3.
Key Vehicle Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- As the Vehicle Technician you will carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
Minimum Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after a qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Must have a Driving License
If you want to hear more about the Vehicle Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Rachael on 07885881841 or email@example.com to discuss further.
Vehicle Technician – Main volume brand dealership – Vehicle Technician