Vehicle Technician – Bromley – Vehicle Technician
Job Title – Vehicle Technician
Salary – £28,000 and £45,800
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a main dealership in Bromley.
The Vehicle Technician role comes with a basic salary of between £28,000 and £45,800 depending on skills and experience. with fantastic opportunities for progression.
This is a full-time permanent position working 40 hours a week and Saturdays paid as overtime. Various benefits for the position include:
- 33 days of annual leave, increasing to 37 with length of service
- Full manufacturer training
- An enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Share incentive scheme
- Tool Insurance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Online rewards platform offering cashback and serious discounts at various retailers.
- Preferential service rates
- Colleague purchase scheme
Key Vehicle Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- As the Vehicle Technician you will carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
Minimum Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after a qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Vehicle Technician (or similar)
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
If you want to hear more about the Vehicle Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Rachael on 07885881841 or email@example.com to discuss further.
Vehicle Technician – Main Volume Brand Dealership – Vehicle Technician