Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer
Temp to Perm
Job Title – Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer
Salary – £37,500 – £45,000+
Hours – Days or Splits
Location – Didcot
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Didcot area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer.
Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer job role:
- To carry out maintenance and repairs of ambulances and other vehicles, as specified by the standards required by business.
- When required attend the scenes of breakdowns for repairs ensuring safety guidelines are followed.
- To prepare new vehicles for service and prepare old vehicles for disposal.
- To maintain the upkeep of records relating to the maintenance and repair of vehicles and equipment.
- To have due regard to the health and safety of yourself and others, reporting any hazards or accidents immediately.
- To be aware of and follow security procedures.
- To attend training courses relating to the maintenance and repair of vehicles and equipment.
- To make decisions on vehicle repairs, in the absence of the Fleet Supervisor.
- To participate in Duty Mechanic standby rota system.
- To fully participate in all income generation, work relevant to the Fleet maintenance operation.
Requirements for Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer is essential.
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools.
How to Apply for this Vehicle Technician / Fleet Engineer role.
Please get in touch with Michael Godden on 07732 602911 for more information and to apply Michael.Godden@HoltAutomotive.co.uk