Our client, a successful and busy car dealership are seeking an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their production team in Manchester.
The Warranty Administrator role comes with a competitive salary of 27,040 with an excellent benefits package.
- Hours: 40 hours
8am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Basic salary 25,480 OTE 27280
Responsibilities as a Warranty Administrator:
- To ensure that dealer claims are processed thoroughly and timely
- Examining completed warranty repair orders
- Input of manufacturer’s warranty payments
- Managing all aspects of the computer system within the area of responsibility
- Working in a manner that generates an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Return of warranty parts to the manufacturer
Minimum Requirements as a Warranty Administrator:
- Previous experience as a Warranty Administrator in the Motor Trade is required
- Previous experience on ADP Kerridge systems is essential
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills, to ensure systems reflect correct vehicle and customer data.
- You must be a team player with a positive attitude